In this episode, we’re joined by Amitay Eshel, the CEO and Co-Founder of Young Goose: an innovative new skincare line that combines NAD+, Resveratrol, and CoQ10, which are specially synthesized to be directly absorbed by your skin and rejuvenate your skin on a cellular level.
- LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUNG GOOSE and use promocode BB20 to save on your next order!
What we discuss:
- What’s different about the Young Goose skincare line?
- Amitay’s backstory and why he decided to create a biohacking skincare line
- Thoughts on gene editing in skin care?
- Ingredients in the Young Goose line of skin products
- Importance of NAD+ for the skin
- Factors that expedite skin aging
- What is missing in the biohacking space?
Amitay Eshel is an entrepreneur in the biohacking and beauty fields. He has held executive roles in the health, wellness, and beauty industry for over a decade, as well as being a business development consultant in that space . As co-founder and CEO of Young Goose, the biohacking skincare company, and host of the Young Goose’s Biohacking Beauty podcast, Amitay has been making waves in his industry through education and innovation. Young Goose embodies his two passions, performance optimization, and skin health, with products that boost the functions of natural rejuvenation processes in the skin.
ABOUT BEAUTY & THE BIOHACKER:
ABOUT RACHEL & KATIE:
- Learn more with Rachel Varga BScN, RN, CANS, Board Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist https://RachelVarga.ca
- BOOK YOUR ONE ON ONE Virtual Skin and Aging Consultation with Rachel Varga here: https://RachelVarga.ca/get-started
- Learn more with Katie Type A: https://katietypea.com
- Check out Katie Type A’s YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/3le3MUJ
DISCLAIMER: Information in this podcast and interview is not to be taken as medical advice, and always consult with your Physician before making any lifestyle changes. The material shared by guests in this podcast is not the opinion of Rachel Varga or Katie Moore, and disclaims any responsibility of inaccurate credentials of guests or information used that may cause harm. Always consult with your licensed Physician before any lifestyle modifications.