In this episode, we welcome back Tina Anderson, co-founder and CEO of Just Thrive Health to discuss the latest research and development in pre-and-probiotics as it relates to gut health, immune support and stress management.
- Role of probiotics in supporting long-term gut health
- “Bio-stacking” other supplements with pre-and-probiotics
- Important of the gut microbiome on skin health and stress management
- What are spore-based probiotics?
- Probiotics for pets
- What are some of the biggest myths about probiotics?
- Breaking down the Gut-Brain-Axis
- What are Psychobiotics?
- Just Calm – new stress management supplement containing “psychobiotic” strain BL 1714™
- and more!
ABOUT JUST THRIVE: Just Thrive Probiotic is the first 100% spore-forming probiotic and antioxidant supplement that arrives 100% alive to your intestines that’s available in the retail market.
Containing a patented strain called Bacillus Indicus HU36®, these bacteria strains produce antioxidants/carotenoids in your intestines and have been proven to be 1000x more effective at survivability versus yogurt, greek yogurt & other leading probiotics.
ABOUT TINA ANDERSON: Tina Anderson left her corporate job to help found the wellness company Just Thrive with the vision to create a natural and effective supplement for supporting gut health. She and her husband worked closely with Dr. Simon Cutting, a world-renowned probiotic expert at London University Royal Holloway, to gain access to the most widely studied and used probiotic strains in the world.
Just Thrive also offers supplements for immune support and heart health, including probiotics for dogs.
USE DISCOUNT CODE “BB15” at checkout for 15% OFF YOUR ORDER at https://justthrivehealth.com.
ABOUT BEAUTY & THE BIOHACKER:
- Learn more: beautyandthebiohacker.com
- Email us at [email protected]
ABOUT RACHEL & KATIE:
- Learn more with Rachel Varga BScN, RN, CANS, Board Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist https://RachelVarga.ca
- BOOK YOUR ONE ON ONE Virtual Skin and Aging Consultation with Rachel Varga here: https://RachelVarga.ca/get-started
- Learn more with Katie Type A: https://katietypea.com
- Check out Katie Type A’s YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/3le3MUJ
DISCLAIMER: Information in this podcast and interview is not to be taken as medical advice, and always consult with your Physician before making any lifestyle changes. The material shared by guests in this podcast is not the opinion of Rachel Varga or Katie Moore, and disclaims any responsibility of inaccurate credentials of guests or information used that may cause harm. Always consult with your licensed Physician before any lifestyle modifications.