In this episode, we sit down with college golf coach, life coach, and author Sara Doell (Your Future Self will Thank You), to discuss some very important lessons about time management and learning how to become the “Best Version of Yourself Every Single Day.”
- What does being “on time” really mean?
- Sara’s strategies for upping your “on time” percentage
- Finding time to disconnect/unwind
- Why life is always a work in progress
- How to attract your ideal client
- Sara’s take on Work/Life blend vs. Work/Life balance
- Looking at your life on a scale of 1-10
- Overcoming adversity and childhood trauma
- Sara’s top values for creating a fulfilling life
- Your Future Self Will Thank You (available on Amazon)
- Future You Defined Workbook
- Sara Doell’s Coaching Site
- The Best Parts Podcast
ABOUT SARA: Sara Doell is a CLCC-certified life coach, college golf coach, Class A LPGA member, co-creator of the Best Parts Podcast and published author of the book Your Future Self Will Thank You.
She’s a three-time Big East coach of the year and was named LPGA National Coach of the Year in 2015. And despite all these accolades, Sara is super down to earth and has a great sense of humor. She believes in the law of attraction, that the toilet paper goes over and not under and that Charleston Chews should only be eaten straight out of the freezer. Right now she’s living and working in San Francisco as both a college coach and a life coach alongside her wife Caitlin, and their rescue dog, Mr. Harvey Milk.
- LEARN MORE: saradoellcoaching.com
If you want to learn more about some of our go-to products for recovery and performance, check out our B&B Favorites Page: https://beautyandthebiohacker.com/favourites
ABOUT BEAUTY & THE BIOHACKER:
ABOUT RACHEL & KATIE:
- Learn more with Rachel Varga BScN, RN, CANS, Board Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist https://RachelVarga.ca
- BOOK YOUR ONE ON ONE Virtual Skin and Aging Consultation with Rachel Varga here: https://RachelVarga.ca/get-started
- Learn more with Katie Type A: https://katietypea.com
- Check out Katie Type A’s YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/3le3MUJ
DISCLAIMER: Information in this podcast and interview is not to be taken as medical advice, and always consult with your Physician before making any lifestyle changes. The material shared by guests in this podcast is not the opinion of Rachel Varga or Katie Moore, and disclaims any responsibility of inaccurate credentials of guests or information used that may cause harm. Always consult with your licensed Physician before any lifestyle modifications.