In this episode, we sit down with Wes Pfiffner of Joovv to discuss one of the biggest trends in biohacking: red light therapy.
- Joovv v. the competition
- Red Light Therapy and Vitamin D
- Skincare hacks with red light
- Near Infrared v. Far Infrared v. Mid Infrared
- Using Joovv for performance and recovery
- and more!
ABOUT JOOVV: Joovv’s mission is to make people stronger, more balanced, happier, and ultimately healthier through harnessing the power of light and innovation. They believe balance is the key to achieving health and wellness. Just like diet and exercise, light is a crucial ingredient for human health. They are committed to educating, researching, innovating, and engineering the safest, most effective light therapy devices in the world.
LEARN MORE: joovv.com (use code “BB” at checkout for a special discount code!)
ABOUT WES: Wes Pfiffner is a member of Joovv’s leadership team, and leads all their marketing efforts. Wes has a background in marketing and is a complete nerd when it comes to all things health and fitness related.
If you want to learn more about some of our go-to products for recovery and performance, check out our B&B Favorites Page: https://beautyandthebiohacker.com/favourites
ABOUT BEAUTY & THE BIOHACKER:
ABOUT RACHEL & KATIE:
- Learn more with Rachel Varga BScN, RN, CANS, Board Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist https://RachelVarga.ca
- BOOK YOUR ONE ON ONE Virtual Skin and Aging Consultation with Rachel Varga here: https://RachelVarga.ca/get-started
- Learn more with Katie Type A: https://katietypea.com
- Check out Katie Type A’s YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/3le3MUJ
DISCLAIMER: Information in this podcast and interview is not to be taken as medical advice, and always consult with your Physician before making any lifestyle changes. The material shared by guests in this podcast is not the opinion of Rachel Varga or Katie Moore, and disclaims any responsibility of inaccurate credentials of guests or information used that may cause harm. Always consult with your licensed Physician before any lifestyle modifications.