In this episode we sit down with licensed psychotherapist, Leslie Miranda (LMFT) to discuss some very important and prevalent issues related to food, fasting, self-acceptance, and body image. She discusses some concrete ways in which we can use Positive Psychology to find meaning and purpose in our lives to help, which can help improve our relationship to food and our bodies.
- How can we improve our relationship to food and fasting?
- How can we improve our relationship to our bodies?
- The importance of mindfulness at mealtime.
- How can self-acceptance enhance our radiance and charisma?
ABOUT LESLIE MIRANDA, LMFT
Learn more: https://www.lesliemirandalmft.com
Leslie Miranda is a Psychotherapist and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist practicing in Camarillo, CA. She holds certifications in EMDR, Brainspotting, Clinical Hypnotherapy, and is a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional. She is an Approved Consultant in EMDR and Brainspotting. She specializes in helping people with trauma, depression, and anxiety and loves to help people to connect to their success!
If you want to learn more about some of our go-to products for recovery and performance, check out our B&B Favorites Page: https://beautyandthebiohacker.com/favourites
Watch the interview here!
ABOUT BEAUTY & THE BIOHACKER:
ABOUT RACHEL & KATIE:
- Learn more with Rachel Varga BScN, RN, CANS, Board Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist https://RachelVarga.ca
- BOOK YOUR ONE ON ONE Virtual Skin and Aging Consultation with Rachel Varga here: https://RachelVarga.ca/get-started
- Learn more with Katie Type A: https://katietypea.com
- Check out Katie Type A’s YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/3le3MUJ
DISCLAIMER: Information in this podcast and interview is not to be taken as medical advice, and always consult with your Physician before making any lifestyle changes. The material shared by guests in this podcast is not the opinion of Rachel Varga or Katie Moore, and disclaims any responsibility of inaccurate credentials of guests or information used that may cause harm. Always consult with your licensed Physician before any lifestyle modifications.