If you’ve ever struggled with making your habits stick, you’re not alone. In this episode, we sit down with Alex Nekritin (founder of Ultiself: a habit-tracking app designed for biohackers) to discuss all the reasons people struggle with habits and how to make them stick once and for all. We take a look at how the Ultiself platform incorporates education as a keystone for change and why gamification really makes a difference when it comes to laying the foundation for new habits.
- Ultiself: ultiself.com/bb (exclusive discount just for Beauty and the Biohacker listeners)
Alex Nekritin is a serial entrepreneur who has built and sold multiple successful businesses. Ever since 2002 Alex has been passionate about improving himself mentally and physically. Now he is excited to combine his business skills with his passion and create Ultiself, the Ultimate biohacking and self improvement app.
If you want to learn more about some of our go-to products for recovery and performance, check out our B&B Favorites Page: https://beautyandthebiohacker.com/favourites
Watch the interview here!
ABOUT BEAUTY & THE BIOHACKER:
ABOUT RACHEL & KATIE:
- Learn more with Rachel Varga BScN, RN, CANS, Board Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist https://RachelVarga.ca
- BOOK YOUR ONE ON ONE Virtual Skin and Aging Consultation with Rachel Varga here: https://RachelVarga.ca/get-started
- Learn more with Katie Type A: https://katietypea.com
- Check out Katie Type A’s YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/3le3MUJ
DISCLAIMER: Information in this podcast and interview is not to be taken as medical advice, and always consult with your Physician before making any lifestyle changes. The material shared by guests in this podcast is not the opinion of Rachel Varga or Katie Moore, and disclaims any responsibility of inaccurate credentials of guests or information used that may cause harm. Always consult with your licensed Physician before any lifestyle modifications.