In this episode, we sit down with Melanie Avalon (podcaster, actress) to discuss all things biohacking and the important role women play in shaping the future of this industry.
- Sleep tracking devices
- Intermittent fasting
- Red light therapy
- Apollo Neuro
- Finding Your Inner Confidence
- and more!
ABOUT MELANIE AVALON:
Melanie Avalon is a SAG-AFTRA actress, author of “What When Wine: Lose Weight and Feel Great with Paleo-Style Meals, Intermittent Fasting, and Wine” (W.W. Norton Countryman Press 2018), and host of the top iTunes podcasts “The Melanie Avalon Biohacking Podcast” and “The Intermittent Fasting Podcast” with NYT best seller co-host Gin Stephens.
Melanie is certified as a wine specialist by the WSET, as a holistic nutritionist by the AFPA, and is a member of Mensa International. Melanie developed the top iTunes app “Food Sense Guide” to help those with food sensitivities, and she currently runs 3 rapidly growing FB groups with over 10K members. Learn more at melanieavalon.com.
If you want to learn more about some of our go-to products for recovery and performance, check out our B&B Favorites Page: https://beautyandthebiohacker.com/favourites
Watch the interview here!
ABOUT BEAUTY & THE BIOHACKER:
- Learn more: beautyandthebiohacker.com
- Email us at [email protected]
ABOUT RACHEL & KATIE:
- Learn more with Rachel Varga BScN, RN, CANS, Board Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist https://RachelVarga.ca
- BOOK YOUR ONE ON ONE Virtual Skin and Aging Consultation with Rachel Varga here: https://RachelVarga.ca/get-started
- Learn more with Katie Type A: https://katietypea.com
- Check out Katie Type A’s YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/3le3MUJ
DISCLAIMER: Information in this podcast and interview is not to be taken as medical advice, and always consult with your Physician before making any lifestyle changes. The material shared by guests in this podcast is not the opinion of Rachel Varga or Katie Moore, and disclaims any responsibility of inaccurate credentials of guests or information used that may cause harm. Always consult with your licensed Physician before any lifestyle modifications.