In this episode we sit down with Braeden Pauls, one of the co-founders of Füm, a company revolutionizing the aromatherapy space with their all-natural non-electronic wooden essential oil inhalers.
*Use Discount Code B&B10 for 10% off your first order at fumessential.com
Watch the episode here!
- How Füm works
- Benefits of essential oils for stress, focus, energy, and quitting smoking
- Traditional stigmas around essential oils
- The main differences between Füm and standard diffusers
- The health benefits and safety of inhaling essential oils
- Popular blends and upcoming products
Füm is an all-natural non-electronic wooden essential oil inhaler that doesn’t vaporize or change the state of the essential oils when you inhale. Therapeutic grade essential oils are infused on a pure therapeutic grade polyester insert called a Core, then placed into the end of a Füm. By breathing in on the mouthpiece and out through your nose, your olfactory system in your nasal cavity sends signals directly to your brain and body to release the natural benefits of essential oil much quicker and more naturally than other methods like vaporizing essential oils in a large room with a diffuser.
Braeden is the co-founder and CEO of Füm™, the natural aromatherapy company that is helping over 30,000 customers around the world create positive habits. Fum is based in Canada and sustainably manufactures wooden inhalers for boosting energy, performance, relaxation, and even for quitting smoking (with over 600 positive testimonials)!
ABOUT BEAUTY & THE BIOHACKER:
ABOUT RACHEL & KATIE:
- Learn more with Rachel Varga BScN, RN, CANS, Board Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist https://RachelVarga.ca
- BOOK YOUR ONE ON ONE Virtual Skin and Aging Consultation with Rachel Varga here: https://RachelVarga.ca/get-started
- Learn more with Katie Type A: https://katietypea.com
- Check out Katie Type A’s YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/3le3MUJ
DISCLAIMER: Information in this podcast and interview is not to be taken as medical advice, and always consult with your Physician before making any lifestyle changes. The material shared by guests in this podcast is not the opinion of Rachel Varga or Katie Moore, and disclaims any responsibility of inaccurate credentials of guests or information used that may cause harm. Always consult with your licensed Physician before any lifestyle modifications.