In this episode we sit down with Holly Sinclair, Founder of The Women Series in Australia, to discuss all things hormonal health optimization, the gut/brain connection, and best practices for exercising according to your menstrual cycle. Holly is a former personal trainer and education advocate with over a decade of experience in the health and fitness world. She is truly a wealth of knowledge when it comes to women’s fertility issues with a strong mission to help empower men and women to take control of their own biology.
Watch the interview here!
MORE ABOUT HOLLY SINCLAIR:
- The Women Series: https://www.thewomenseries.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thewomenseries
- Holly’s Coaching Courses: https://thewomb.thewomenseries.com
ABOUT BEAUTY & THE BIOHACKER:
ABOUT RACHEL & KATIE:
- Learn more with Rachel Varga BScN, RN, CANS, Board Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist https://RachelVarga.ca
- BOOK YOUR ONE ON ONE Virtual Skin and Aging Consultation with Rachel Varga here: https://RachelVarga.ca/get-started
- Learn more with Katie Type A: https://katietypea.com
- Check out Katie Type A’s YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/3le3MUJ
DISCLAIMER: Information in this podcast and interview is not to be taken as medical advice, and always consult with your Physician before making any lifestyle changes. The material shared by guests in this podcast is not the opinion of Rachel Varga or Katie Moore, and disclaims any responsibility of inaccurate credentials of guests or information used that may cause harm. Always consult with your licensed Physician before any lifestyle modifications.