In this week’s episode, we sit down with a master of storytelling to learn the secrets behind successfully telling your business story. Kyle Gray is a world-class presentation coach, story strategist and author of The Story Engine. He’s on a mission to help coaches, startups and executives use storytelling to better communicate their unique value, and improve sales with their audience. He combines timeless storytelling with cutting edge marketing to ensure you’ve got the right story to tell while presenting, on a sales call or in conversation, both online and offline.
Watch the interview here!
ABOUT KYLE GRAY:
Kyle got his start as the content manager for WP Curve and helped grow the blog from a single contributor, to a multi-person team of guest writers with documented systems and strategies. Between writing great content and growing our writing team, he built lead magnets, paid ad campaigns, email sequences, and landing pages to help convert visitors into customers, which helped the startup grow to nearly 1 million in annual recurring revenue.
HIGH TICKET WELLNESS SUMMIT: https://www.highticketwellnesssummit.com
ABOUT BEAUTY & THE BIOHACKER:
- Learn more: beautyandthebiohacker.com
- Email us at [email protected]
ABOUT RACHEL & KATIE:
- Learn more with Rachel Varga BScN, RN, CANS, Board Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist https://RachelVarga.ca
- BOOK YOUR ONE ON ONE Virtual Skin and Aging Consultation with Rachel Varga here: https://RachelVarga.ca/get-started
- Learn more with Katie Type A: https://katietypea.com
- Check out Katie Type A’s YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/3le3MUJ
DISCLAIMER: Information in this podcast and interview is not to be taken as medical advice, and always consult with your Physician before making any lifestyle changes. The material shared by guests in this podcast is not the opinion of Rachel Varga or Katie Moore, and disclaims any responsibility of inaccurate credentials of guests or information used that may cause harm. Always consult with your licensed Physician before any lifestyle modifications.