Meet the modern-day embodiment of what it means to be Limitless. Lucas Aoun (Ergogenic Health) is Australia’s leading biohacker, with over 7 years of experience researching and experimenting with nootropics and other performance enhancing compounds. He’s the host of the Boost Your Biology podcast and has made guest appearances on shows like Ben Greenfield Fitness and Future Squared.
Watch the episode here:
In this episode, we talk all about how to harness your brain’s full potential, including the practical application (and side effects) of nootropics, adaptogens, peptides, and testosterone.
- Lucas Aoun IG (@ergogenic_health)
- REGISTER FOR THE MASTERCLASS and use promocode B&B10 for 10% off!
- Boost Your Biology Podcast
- Ergogenic Health Website
- Ergogenic Health YouTube
- Lucas’s Favorite Health and Sports Supplements
ABOUT BEAUTY & THE BIOHACKER:
ABOUT RACHEL & KATIE:
- Learn more with Rachel Varga BScN, RN, CANS, Board Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist https://RachelVarga.ca
- BOOK YOUR ONE ON ONE Virtual Skin and Aging Consultation with Rachel Varga here: https://RachelVarga.ca/get-started
- Learn more with Katie Type A: https://katietypea.com
- Check out Katie Type A’s YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/3le3MUJ
DISCLAIMER: Information in this podcast and interview is not to be taken as medical advice, and always consult with your Physician before making any lifestyle changes. The material shared by guests in this podcast is not the opinion of Rachel Varga or Katie Moore, and disclaims any responsibility of inaccurate credentials of guests or information used that may cause harm. Always consult with your licensed Physician before any lifestyle modifications.