In this fun and festive episode, Rachel and Katie share their honest thoughts about the best skincare and biohacking products they’ve tried and tested in 2020. From standout skin creams to budget-friendly sleep wearables, the two cover it all in this special end-of-year episode. Make sure to check out the links below for special offers and discount codes that help support the show!
Watch the episode here!
RACHEL’S SKINCARE FAVORITES (available at RachelVarga.ca/store):
- Cleansing Complex
- Eye Complex
- SPF Lip Balm
- Tinted Facial SPF/Primer
- Facial Moisturizer
- Neck Moisturizer
- Post Treatment/Dermal Rolling Recovery Balm
- Copper Facial Spray
- Super Serum
KATIE’S BIOHACKING FAVORITES:
- Dreem 2: https://dreem.com
- Eight Sleep Mattress Pad: https://eight-sleep.ioym.net/katietypea ($300 OFF AUTOMATICALLY BY CLICKING THIS LINK)
- Biomat: https://www.biomat.com/
- Oura Ring: https://ouraring.com
- NutriSense CGM: CLICK HERE FOR A SPECIAL DISCOUNT ON YOUR NUTRISENSE ORDER
- Viome: https://www.viome.com (USE DISCOUNT CODE “B&B” at checkout for $10 OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER)
ABOUT BEAUTY & THE BIOHACKER:
ABOUT RACHEL & KATIE:
- Learn more with Rachel Varga BScN, RN, CANS, Board Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist https://RachelVarga.ca
- BOOK YOUR ONE ON ONE Virtual Skin and Aging Consultation with Rachel Varga here: https://RachelVarga.ca/get-started
- Learn more with Katie Type A: https://katietypea.com
- Check out Katie Type A’s YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/3le3MUJ
DISCLAIMER: Information in this podcast and interview is not to be taken as medical advice, and always consult with your Physician before making any lifestyle changes. The material shared by guests in this podcast is not the opinion of Rachel Varga or Katie Moore, and disclaims any responsibility of inaccurate credentials of guests or information used that may cause harm. Always consult with your licensed Physician before any lifestyle modifications.
From standout skin creams to budget-friendly sleep wearables, Rachel and Katie cover the gamut of the best skincare and biohacking products you can buy in 2020.