In this episode, we explore the world of epigenetics testing with Dr. Erika Gray, PharmD of Toolbox Genomics. Learn what health markers play a role in our long-term health and why your standard DNA test may not be enough. Epigenetics are expressions of your DNA, impacted by your lifestyle and environment. The respective genes can be turned ’on’ or ‘off’ through targeted lifestyle interventions, which can be tracked with repeat testing.
Watch the episode here!
ABOUT TOOLBOX GENOMICS:
Use promocode B&B7 for 7% savings on your test kit that you can buy here! (We like the epigenetic and nourish test kits the most!)
ABOUT BEAUTY & THE BIOHACKER:
- Learn more: beautyandthebiohacker.com
- Email us at [email protected]
ABOUT RACHEL & KATIE:
- Learn more with Rachel Varga BScN, RN, CANS, Board Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist https://RachelVarga.ca
- BOOK YOUR ONE ON ONE Virtual Skin and Aging Consultation with Rachel Varga here: https://RachelVarga.ca/get-started
- Learn more with Katie Type A: https://katietypea.com
- Check out Katie Type A’s YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/3le3MUJ
DISCLAIMER: Information in this podcast and interview is not to be taken as medical advice, and always consult with your Physician before making any lifestyle changes. The material shared by guests in this podcast is not the opinion of Rachel Varga or Katie Moore, and disclaims any responsibility of inaccurate credentials of guests or information used that may cause harm. Always consult with your licensed Physician before any lifestyle modifications.