The Power of Self-Transformation with Robert Richman, Cultural Strategist
In this episode, we sit down with Robert Richman (Cultural Strategist) to talk about everything from the placebo effect to hacking your subconscious and the power of self-transformation.
Robert is an international public speaker, culture strategist, co-creator of Zappos Insights, and founder of the Xpill experience. He delivers keynotes and experiences to Fortune 500 clients across the globe and is the author of several best-sellers including Culture Blueprint and X: The Story of a Magic Pill.
Robert first took the concept of the “Xpill” to Burning Man in 2010 using red Tic Tacs. As a fan of the Matrix, he combined the concepts of the blue pill with the red pill to come up with the purple Xpill. The phenomenon struck a chord with people seeking self-transformation and from there, he began using it in his leadership coaching and even started an Xpill activation training course online.
To learn more about Robert Richman or the Xpill, head over to www.robertrichman.com or www.xpill.com.
ABOUT BEAUTY & THE BIOHACKER:
- Learn more: beautyandthebiohacker.com
- Email us at [email protected]
ABOUT RACHEL & KATIE:
- Learn more with Rachel Varga BScN, RN, CANS, Board Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist https://RachelVarga.ca
- BOOK YOUR ONE ON ONE Virtual Skin and Aging Consultation with Rachel Varga here: https://RachelVarga.ca/get-started
- Learn more with Katie Type A: https://katietypea.com
- Check out Katie Type A’s YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/3le3MUJ
DISCLAIMER: Information in this podcast and interview is not to be taken as medical advice, and always consult with your Physician before making any lifestyle changes. The material shared by guests in this podcast is not the opinion of Rachel Varga or Katie Moore, and disclaims any responsibility of inaccurate credentials of guests or information used that may cause harm. Always consult with your licensed Physician before any lifestyle modifications.